 General / 31271
    Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Gee, that's too bad. I'm not, but I'm sorry you are. (...) I am. I'm *really* glad about it. (...) I believe it is. Then again, I believe it is important to know with some degree of certainty that when I read a post from Larry or Todd or (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff? —Tom Stangl
   Todd changed it again, and for the better. When you get the email asking for authentication, you can now reply to the email, rather than going to the web link to post it. Personally, I'll use the link, but I'm sure many people that were complaining (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)