 General / 31143
    Re: Can some point me to posts about messages from clones? —Ka-On Lee
   (...) A long thread here: (URL) little flame war there: (URL) the quote in this key post: (URL) flame from someone who miss-understand who actually wrote the message: (URL) see this coming 8 months ago. It just has to happen or Todd has to do a lot (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Can some point me to posts about messages from clones? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) most recent outbreak, this goes back a ways) up for folks that don't see why this is an unfortunate, but needful, change in how things are done here. BTW, I'm posting this from a machine where I am not signed in, so I will get the email conf. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)