 General / 31143
Re: Can some point me to posts about messages from clones?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
Can someone point me to some messages where someone had their postings
"cloned" by someone else? I am a bit lost as to what really happened that
cause this new security layer.

A long thread here:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=8830

A little flame war there:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=30831

See the quote in this key post:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9258

A flame from someone who miss-understand who actually wrote the message:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=9188

I see this coming 8 months ago.  It just has to happen or Todd has to do a lot
of post checking and canceling everyday.