 Administrative / General / 9258
Re: Eeek! I've been multiply moultoned!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:15:20 GMT

Unless I am missing something, I am starting to think Todd has been quiet on
this for too long. Is there some sort of plan to exclude or bring Matthew
back for good? Clearly the current state of affairs cannot continue
indefinitely without doing further harm to us a group.

This most recent (as far as I can tell) post aside, I actually find myself
agreeing with some of what Matthew has to say – and some of the very same
points have been raised by others in the past few days. However, I think the
quoted text attributed to S.O.C. is just too much. Obviously S.O.C. is
entitled to his opinion, but I see no need to be quite so offensive about it
on a public forum.

Scott A

This most recent

-Disregard the from field

Out of all his spew there is one tidbit worth noting. It's when he said,
effectively, "if you don't want to give me attention, just ignore me".

Good advice.

Many people will not be able to follow it, it is in their nature to try and
attack what threatens them.  Those who ignore or run away are those who
realize they are unable to defend themselves and...give up...so to speak.

David, I suspect no one thinks any less of you because you had your ID
swiped, or because you brought the topic up here. But to everyone else...
take his advice. No matter how provoking/annoying/immature his words may be,
ignore them (I should talk, I sometimes backslide from that advice myself).

You know what I love about you Larry, you always have this "I art holier
than thou" attitude towards everyone else.  That attitude "annoys" far more
people than I could ever dream of.  Oh...and not to get too far off topic,
but word has it that Todd may have banned someone who he thought was me,
needless to say that person isn't exactly very happy.  Let me go ahead and
include their message, just for fun.  `, )

*****
Hey Matt
If you tried to spof my name for your latest bout of postings you will see I
have been banned from Lugnet. HAHA, what a joke! There could be 2 reasons
for this:
1. I said it was ok for you to spoff my name
or
(my cousin has also been banned for some reason)
2. Todd thinks I am posting under 2 names, my cousin and I shade a computer
and on-line account - so I guess he thinks the same ip addy and 2 names
could only mean that there is one person doing both names.
Whatever the case, it just proves everything you said about Todd and Lugnet.
They are a bunch of idiots. I do not give a rats ass if they ban me, but my
cousin really liekes the site for some reason and is upset that he can not
post. Hell, he had just paid for a membership, now Todd will not even reply
to his email, and I am sure that bastard is going to keep my cousins $10
too! What a idiot that fuckhead is!
Just thought you would get a kick outta this.
Oh ya, loved your site.
Scott O. Chambers
*****

Quite interesting, huh?