 General / 31065
  Re: Review 1371 Spinosaurus Attack Studio (was Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts)

(...) It is based off of the plane in the Jurassic Park III movie, and it can be seen in the trailer. If I get a chance, I'll ask one of my friends who is a plane nut. He told me once, but I forgot. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Review 1371 Spinosaurus Attack Studio (was Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts)

(...) Thanks as a former Air Cadet it's driving me nuts.. I was thinking it is a Beech though :) -Tim (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Review 1371 Spinosaurus Attack Studio (was Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts)

(...) I've gotten some still from the JPIII sites and I think it's a Beechcraft 1900C, does anyone know for sure? I think it would explain the stubyness of the LEGO model if you look at a 1900C IRL. Tim (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)