 General / 31046
    Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) Maybe the box *says* 6 months- but they're definitely large enough not to be a choking hazard (duh! - why don't I tell you something you don't already know) and the little ones really like the bright colors, and can manage to grab and shake (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work —Brad Hamilton
     We already know its going to be a boy! Tanya Burkhart <TatyanaI@cableone.net> wrote in message news:GF30sp.Esn@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work —Bryan Beckwith
   I think that the reason Duplo isn't recommended for infants isn't because of choking hazard, but because of the sharp corners. Primo pieces have rounded corners. BTW, Primo also makes a great toy for dogs. Our Boston Terrier absolutely loves chewing (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)