 General / 31002
Re: Give us Building Lessons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:50:42 GMT

Damien Guichard wrote:

Much on LUGNET is about rating original models. Little is about building
techniques. What is the true nature of the lego building process?

Most people will agree with some basic rules such as:
Build for minifigs.

I always build for H0 scales invisifigs! (and Matchbox vehicles...) Those foolish grinning minifigs have never appealed
to me.
Well, no that's not the whole truth. I also build 6- or 8-studs wide vehicles for larger invisifigs.
Am I alone in my delusion? Do you all love your minifigs and exclusivly build models to fit them?

Sets and themes don't really interest me that much. If TLC had launched their Life On Mars when I was in my early teen
years, I would probably be very excited. I was also very interested in dinosaurs, but I doubt that those newly released
freaky dinos would really interest me.

/Tore