 General / 31001
  Give us Building Lessons

Much on LUGNET is about rating original models. Little is about building techniques. What is the true nature of the lego building process? Most people will agree with some basic rules such as: Build for minifigs. But other questions surely deserve a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Give us Building Lessons

(...) I always build for H0 scales invisifigs! (and Matchbox vehicles...) Those foolish grinning minifigs have never appealed to me. Well, no that's not the whole truth. I also build 6- or 8-studs wide vehicles for larger invisifigs. Am I alone in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Give us Building Lessons

Generally, I build LEGO because I like to design buildings. I am too lazy to build in clay, plastic, or wood. LEGO building is fast and you can build and rebuild over and over again. I like to build my own things (rather than sets) because I enjoy (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Give us Building Lessons

I build to express myself. I build to show what I can do. I build to show what Lego can do. I build as an Artist would paint a beautiful illustration. Some of the things I keep in mind when I build are the ussual type stuff: What am I building (I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)