 General / 30972
Re: Lego Future Endeavors.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 02:32:37 GMT

Larry & All,

MichLUG ??? How about at BrickFest II as well !!

Well, that's fine, but I cannot attend Brickfest, so I am asking humbly to
events I can attend. Besides, Gary lives in Michigan, and blast it if
MichLUG can't ask first! : )

True dat.

All right, Larry, I have no clue what "true dat" means, outside of L-Draw
models that work, so for people, such as myself, please explain!

Note my use of "as well" rather than "instead of". While Gary is
on vacation, we need to get him to lots of events! (I rather suspect that he
won't be able to stand being on vacation for long if past is prologue...)

Indeed. Come on Gary, show up! Don't let the work monster destroy you! : )

Scott "Can't see keyboard, eyes burning from swimming pool endeavor" S.