 General / 30948
Re: LEGO as a cure for jet lag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:38:27 GMT

Ross, nice to see that you've got home safely.  I'm curious if you could
recap your trip, with all the people and places that you saw on your
journey.  I would be interested in hearing about it.

~Adam

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
Another 15 hour plane ride away in Australia! And I re-counted - there were
actually 11 states...

ROSCO

In lugnet.general, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Hi,
Just out of curiosity, Where were you before the "10 US states & 5 Canadian
provinces, 15 hour plane ride" ?

Gary
member #801

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Hi all

Well, after a trek of more than 10000 miles through 10 US states & 5 • Canadian
provinces, followed by a 15 hour plane ride back to Australia, I expected • to
have a massive case of jet lag.