 General / 30934
Re: LEGO as a cure for jet lag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:43:24 GMT

Hi,
Just out of curiosity, Where were you before the "10 US states & 5 Canadian
provinces, 15 hour plane ride" ?

Gary
member #801

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Hi all

Well, after a trek of more than 10000 miles through 10 US states & 5 • Canadian
provinces, followed by a 15 hour plane ride back to Australia, I expected • to
have a massive case of jet lag.

But something caused me to open some LEGO when I arrived home at about • 9:30 am
(I dunno, maybe just 'cos it was there??), and so I embarked on building
everyones favourite female arsonist. After about 5 hours (I say about, • because
it was actually 8 hours with breaks), there she was in all her glory. And • I was
happy. So I instantly fell asleep on the sofa, and what dya know? When I • woke
up the next morning, NO JET LAG!!!

So the moral of this story is, always have an un-built 3450 lying around, • build
it the first day you get back from a long trip, and the ugly effects of • jet lag
will be eliminated!!

ROSCO

PS: No warranty expressed or implied, etc, etc. YMMV!!