 General / 30896
  Re: Lego my tunes!

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:GEqJKz.3xz@lugnet.com... (...) Actually there is an adapter that can be used. I forget what it is as I left the magazine at work Saturday. I'm sure someone out there knows. I'll find out Monday (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego my tunes!

Just some other info on this. I think you may also need a transformer. I dont remember if its a step up or step down. Maybe someone else has info on which current they use abroad. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego my tunes!

Alright, after receiving my QMPO-"BOX" (CD boxes) I've got to tell you - these things ROCK!!! The packing styrofoam is in the shape of a large 1 x1 Brick including stud complete with "Lego" on it! The disclaimer mentions the special permission to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)