 General / 30887
30886  |  30888
Subject:
Impossible to take apart - reprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:38:48 GMT

After enjoying the discussion about the hard-to-take-apart cube I thought
about some constuctions myself. Couldn't come up with something simple and
elegant so far, however.......
I'm just after taking the 8448.... almost. In the door-opening mechanism
(wing door model) there's this combination of two pieces I haven't been able
to take apart so far. I don't have a picture handy, so I'll describe them:
two #5 half beams, one with five holes, one with four studs and a cross-hole
in the middle. Put them together (with all the studs in the holes) and try
to take apart (without pliers that is....).....

Tips anyone ???

Duq