 General / 30844
    Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study —Eric Joslin
   (...) Why was this in off-topic? Doesn't this have to do with LEGO? Anyway... I'm happy. I don't have a Guarded Inn, but always wanted one. Now, I'll probably buy several, because I like several of the elements in the set. Overall, though, I give it (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study —Gary Istok
   I agree with you 100% Eric. But we won't rain on their parade. :-) Gary Istok (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study —Eric Joslin
   (...) Ah, it's your fault anyway, Gary- if not for you, I never would have known that those architecture packs existed, and never have dreamed such a way of selling LEGO was possible. Ignorance is truly bliss. :D eric (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)