 General / 30831
  Re: I'm speechless...

(...) Nice coincidence..:-) A Matthew message posted by Mladen account. I always think that you two are from the same pot (of slime?). Now I only wish that you two were being so busy fighting (by e-mail) about the copyright of Mladen's account and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: I'm speechless...

(...) Were you neglected as a child? You sure seem to need the attention. Piss off... I'm tired of seeing you here. -Duane (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  (canceled)