 General / 30772
  Re: Mladen Pejic... Cool down.

You're not going to get Mladen to cool down - he flies off the handle quite easily. I'm not going to waste my time trying to track down his physical age, but his temper tantrums put him mentally at about 5-6. He seems to think that ANYthing he (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mladen Pejic... Cool down.

(...) Given that their are only so many brick combination possabillities, from time to time two people are going to come up with the same solution to the same problem. As a Technic builder I feel I'd be possesive of my designs as well. Steve (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)