 General / 30771
  Bionicle commercial before movie

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this; I searched "Bionicle movie preview" and didn't get anything. Anyway, last weekend before either Pearl Harbor or A Knight's Tale, I saw a commercial for Bionicle during the previews. There was a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle commercial before movie

Yeah, it's part of the standard pack of previews, it seems - it was shown before Shrek a week or 2 ago at AMC Theatres in Santa Clara, CA. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle commercial before movie

(...) TLC has done this kind of thing before... (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle commercial before movie

(...) Nothing to add, but I wanted to crosspost this to the lugnet.mediawatch group. --Bill. (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)