 General / 30763
    Help! Lost pictures from Squiggy's homepage (Hot-Rod, 59' Vette, 57' Chevy) —Andreas Engel
   Hi, does anyone out there have the pictures of Squiggy's Lego Models or a link where I could find them? The link to his former homepage doesn't work anymore. I lost all of my collected Lego pictures (and 60GB of other stuff) due to a HD crash and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)