 General / 30763
30762  |  30764
Subject:
Help! Lost pictures from Squiggy's homepage (Hot-Rod, 59' Vette, 57' Chevy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:20:59 GMT

Hi,

does anyone out there have the pictures of Squiggy's Lego Models
or a link where I could find them?
The link to his former homepage doesn't work anymore.

I lost all of my collected Lego pictures (and 60GB of other stuff)
due to a HD crash and would like to get my hands on this pics again.

His models did include a Hod-Rod, a 59' Vette and a 57' Chevy.
The Hot-Rod was built with the large old technic wheels and had
a flame pattern which changed color from black via red to yellow ...
The radiator grille was made of light gray 1x8 plates without studs.

Any help would be appreciated ... Thanx in advance.

Andreas Engel aka "El Caracho"