 General / 30762
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:32:56 GMT

Hey Thomas,

I like the simple layout of your website.  The individual pages are also
presented very simply and economically, much like your models!   Not that
they are simple (they're very complex!), but the presentation is marred by
flashy text or other annoying attempts at enhancement.  You let the pictures
speak for themselves, and they say a LOT.

Amazing work!  I love the arched truss bridge.

Dave

Thomas Avery <tanyatj@texas.net> wrote in message
I have launched my new website:

http://tanyatj.home.texas.net/tjscreations/

It features many MOCs and some of my building ideas.

thanks,
T. J.