 General / 30762
    Re: My New Website —David Simmons
   Hey Thomas, I like the simple layout of your website. The individual pages are also presented very simply and economically, much like your models! Not that they are simple (they're very complex!), but the presentation is marred by flashy text or (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My New Website —Thomas Avery
   (...) Thanks Dave. I kept the website simple for the exact reason you said- the models are the main attraction and the pictures do the talking. I've seen countless fan-created websites and the thing I like most is to see good pictures. Also, good (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)