 General / 30747
Re: Please help me out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:11:24 GMT

think brickbay.com

"Z. Unger" <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in news:GEHH32.1EM@lugnet.com:

Howdy y'all,
School is over and that means that its LEGO time! Anyway, I was
wondering if anyone can help me finish my collection. I am missing 20
pieces to finish my collection. You can see the pieces at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=48006. I'm willing to
do anything reasonable to get these parts and get back into building.
Thanks for your time.
Peace,

Zlatko Unger
fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net
AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz
LEGO Fusion:       http://fusion.refraxion.com
Gundam Crisis:      http://gundam.refraxion.com
Zlatko's Universe:  http://www.geocities.com/unger_z/
PS: If this post should be in the .market- then I'm sorry for
      posting it in the worng place.

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872