 General / 30745
    Please help me out... —Zlatko Unger
   Howdy y'all, School is over and that means that its LEGO time! Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can help me finish my collection. I am missing 20 pieces to finish my collection. You can see the pieces at: (URL) I'm willing to do anything reasonable (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Please help me out... —Daniel Staudt
   think brickbay.com "Z. Unger" <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in news:GEHH32.1EM@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)