 General / 30734
Re: Identifying part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:30:48 GMT

One possibility is late 1960's truck sets such as 334 (or possibly 310).  These
sets had 5x6 plates in blue, some possibly with a hole in the middle for the
steering column.  In the Samsonite versions (North America), some of the yellow
and red plates of this size were still made of Cellulose Acetate.

Gary Istok

"Toni Lääveri" wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to know from what set is a plate 5 x 6 in blue color (number 711 in
lugnet partsref). My friend has that part and he doesn't know from what set
it is from.

Thanks,
Toni