 General / 30718
  Re: Pictures from WAMALUG's show at Mannasas Train Festival

(...) Who built the coaling tower? and the Gray Warehouse- they are fabulous. The rowhouses are great also. I see Kevin's crane seems to be surrounded by the building. Is this an anti-fallover measure? ;) Are there any overall pics of the layout? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from WAMALUG's show at Mannasas Train Festival

(...) thanks! :) (...) the coaling tower is build by Tom, the Gray Warehouse was built by either Tom or Christina, and the rowhouses were Greg's... (...) laf, I didn't think of that! This time, it wasn't the crane that fell over, it was the radio (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)