 General / 30709
  Pokemon LEGO Sculpture - designer please read!

I have been watching reruns of Pokemon, from the very beginning, and in the episode where they have the Clefairy and their moonstone, Pikachu's stripes are shown in sunlight looking at the back of him. This color has been inked in that episode as (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pokemon LEGO Sculpture - designer please read!

(...) I believe you're talking about me - when I posted about my Pokemon Lego sculpture a few months back, there was a thread about this. I have seen lots of Pokemon - videos, toys, comic books, website, etc.; and there is a lot of variation in the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)