 General / 30707
Re: Sopwith Camel Model....WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 01:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Craig Squier writes:
Well I just got my happily awaited Sopwith Camel model in the mail.
Lemme tell ya, it was 2.5 hours of pure joy. This has got to be one of the
best Lego Models ever available to the public.

It's swell all right...

http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=824

The building techniques used are amazing, The did a few things that I ha
never though of before. There are lots of nice pieces in here too, in
particular the brown plates and tan shaped bricks as well as the brown
technic pieces.

I have to commend Lego direct for bringing us this offering. My only hope is
that they will continue to deliver models like this frequently. My fingers
are crossed for a P-51 Mustang or a Sherman Tank....   ;)

Of course, now I MUST build a Red Baron model to sit next to this one.
Anyone have thos big wing pieces in red??   ;)

If you build a triplane you may be able to get away with somewhat smaller
wings...