 General / 30694
    Re: Lego producing new style of instructions —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Holy cow... I just bought a Kopaka, and you're right!!! Interesting... ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego producing new style of instructions —Sean Forbes
   (...) Yeah, I noticed this on my Onua when I got to putting the head on and couldn't figure out where they were sticking it. I went back to the first page and realized that the small (2) technic peg I had left was stuck in the chest. I hope the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)