 General / 30692
    Lego producing new style of instructions —Jonathan Lill
   Noone has mentioned this but I noticed that in both the adult dino sets and the bionicle sets that the instructions are different. Instead of using flat colors with the parts outlined in black, all the pieces and now fully rendered in three (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego producing new style of instructions —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Holy cow... I just bought a Kopaka, and you're right!!! Interesting... ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego producing new style of instructions —Sean Forbes
   (...) Yeah, I noticed this on my Onua when I got to putting the head on and couldn't figure out where they were sticking it. I went back to the first page and realized that the small (2) technic peg I had left was stuck in the chest. I hope the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)