 General / 30652
  Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows

(...) Hey Tom, I got the same thing with Windows 98, Second Edition. Any ideas why Matthew? (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows

Unfortunately, it seems to be a 50/50 sort of thing...some users have no problems whatsoever, some just can't make the .ttf file work-I'm stymied myself. I don't remember if any success stories have been posted (I may have seen e-mail on it) but if (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general)