 General / 30630
  Brickbay Shopping List

I don't know if this has been discussed before or if this is the right group to post it in(tell me if it isn't) but has anyone ever considered standardizing the names of all the parts(this is everything but mini-figure torsos, legs, and heads) on (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickbay Shopping List

There is already a mechanism that does this and more! If you go to "My Brickbay" and set up your wanted list, it will let you choose from a list of parts (not including everything, but most parts are there). Once you have set this up as a "wanted" (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay Shopping List

(...) Thanks this helps a lot! Michael (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)