 General / 30630
30629  |  30631
Subject:
Brickbay Shopping List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:20 GMT

I don't know if this has been discussed before or if this is the right group
to post it in(tell me if it isn't) but has anyone ever considered
standardizing the names of all the parts(this is everything but mini-figure
torsos, legs, and heads) on Brickbay.  Then a program that allows you to
enter a shopping list with the parts you need and the colors you want them
in, then the search engine automatically finds you the store that has the
most matches for your parts so you don't have to search around as much.  I
got the idea from seeing the parts list on MLcad.  What do you think?

Michael