 General / 30629
30628  |  30630
Subject:
LUGNET History?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 02:45:17 GMT

I dont know if this exsists, but I think it would be kind of neat if someone
compiled a history of some of the major events of Lugnet.  Whether it be the
opening of new, now popular news subgroups, or particular topics that had
mass appeal.  I am primarily a lurker, and have noticed some interesting
threads by looking back through the ages.  If anyone has any comments or
ideas about it, I would love to hear it.  Lugnet history would be cool!

Dave Amos
http://www.bricktannia.com