 General / 30584
  Single colored flat trees

I own set #049 which contains some single colored flat trees and other stuff. (URL) not even in mentioned in any set reference, so I consider it rare. My question is: are those trees common, since noone even bids $1.00 for 12 or 13 of them? (Picture (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Single colored flat trees

Good observations Tore! The #049 Samsonite Parts pack you have was made from around 1968-71 (possibly earlier). Here is where you can find it in a late 1960's Samsonite catalog (from the Bill Katz/Joe Lauher website): (URL) enough is that the (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.general)