 General / 30556
Re: Revised Catalog Insert Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 23:46:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Ace Kim writes:
Well, I haven't seen any posts on this topic and if I missed something,
please forgive me.

After purchasing my Women's Soccer Team from K*B Toys, I decided to flip
through the catalog that comes with the set. On the outside it looked like
any other insert but some of the pages are different. I scanned in some of
the new additions and posted them up at FBTB:

<http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb>

The new pages include Jack Stone, new Dinosaur sets, Jurassic Park Studios
sets, and the Technic Off-road vehicles.

Ace
Webmaster of Customs, From Bricks to Bothans

WOW! That 4x4 TECHNIC Jeep looks awesome. I'm not a TECHNIC guy, but this is
one set I have to have!