 Announcements / 1080
1079  |  1081
Subject:
Revised Catalog Insert Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 17:08:53 GMT

Well, I haven't seen any posts on this topic and if I missed something,
please forgive me.

After purchasing my Women's Soccer Team from K*B Toys, I decided to flip
through the catalog that comes with the set. On the outside it looked like
any other insert but some of the pages are different. I scanned in some of
the new additions and posted them up at FBTB:

<http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb>

The new pages include Jack Stone, new Dinosaur sets, Jurassic Park Studios
sets, and the Technic Off-road vehicles.

Ace
Webmaster of Customs, From Bricks to Bothans