 General / 30536
    RE: Google Groups r.t.l archive —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Cool! I found my first post: (URL) you can tell by the number of times I posted, most with at least one broken link, I had no idea how to use Usenet at the time :) I never took the time to figure out how to reply to a post either... I returned (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Google Groups r.t.l archive —Kyle Peterson
   And to think... I remember Bram's post, thinking; "ugh!" *rolls eyes*. I too, found one of my first posts - after I had been lurking for a few months: (URL)Cool! I found my first post: (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)