 General / 30507
  Re: FOTD, or maybe FOTW?... Plus some dark-ages theories

(...) Wow Shiri, that's really cool... (...) LOL! (...) Find of the week? Probably after tomorrows batch I'd say! (...) Again, VERY cool! (...) You have hit on a VERY valid point here. There was a time when a kid could graduate through the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTD, or maybe FOTW?... Plus some dark-ages theories

(...) Yea, one wonders what my life would have been like if I was a few years younger and got to play with the Technic they got at my high school while I was in college. I was a real sucker for it when Mindstorms came along and then I discovered (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTD, or maybe FOTW?... Plus some dark-ages theories

I think I'll take you up on that, right now actually. ;-) (I am not expecting a reply from anyone, so this fits in dear-lego, but I still hope someone will be listening. Anyway, FUTs to dear-lego.) Dear LEGO, and dear LEGO Direct reps.: To introduce (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)