 General / 30451
  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I'm inclined to say no, but I'm an "I've got all the ones I want" completist, so my opinion may weigh in for less. Certainly there will be nutbars(1) out there that will insist you aren't complete unless you have both; There are people buying (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)