 General / 30443
    Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth —James Stacey
   Isn't that the whole point of LEGO. I don't think too many AFOL's are so anal as to see the sets like this. I have the european yellow castle not the american, but I consider myself to have the yellow castle. I consider myself to have all the castle (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)