 General / 30440
  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I was thinking... yes to the first, no to the second. Since the two *are* different numbered sets. Of course, if a person had a MISB *old* RBR, in perfect condition, I wouldn't expect them to buy a new one... unless they want to... but my (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Yeh, I've been debating that myself! I have 3 of them still in sealed boxes and I'm wondering if it would be prudent to auction one off on ebay while they are still getting pretty good prices. That way I could buy a new one and have both (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)