 General / 30441
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 04:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
If you already have RBR, do you need to get the new RBR to remain complete?
Conversely, if you did not already have RBR, would getting just the new one
make you complete?

I was thinking... yes to the first, no to the second. Since the two *are*
different numbered sets.

Of course, if a person had a MISB *old* RBR, in perfect condition, I
wouldn't expect them to buy a new one... unless they want to... but my point
is - yeah, obviously it's a personal thing. :-)

'night.
-Shiri
Yeh, I've been debating that myself!  I have 3 of them still in sealed boxes
and I'm wondering if it would be prudent to auction one off on ebay while
they are still getting pretty good prices.  That way I could buy a new one
and have both without shelling out more money! Hmmmmm... Something to think
about!
Tom