 General / 30375
Re: 2 x4 brick down drain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 00:36:51 GMT

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:14:02 GMT
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com, lugnet.storage@lugnet.com
Subject: 2 x4 brick down drain

One  2 x4 brick escaped my collander  to go down the drain in my
bathroom
sink.  Has anyone else had this experience?  My sink has not slowed-
yet...
Will it just flush on through?    Is this going to cause me problems
later?
I am not looking forward to at some future date having to confess
this to my
husband.

sheree

---- End Original Message ----

I would suggest opening the trap and seeing if the piece falls out.
All you need to do is remove the bolt from the U shaped pipe under
your sink.  Be careful though a lot of water is going to come out.

Jonathan D.