 General / 30369
Re: Extremely expensive 1x1 round bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 16:38:34 GMT

These appear on Gary Istok's "10 Rare Items" list
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=25190

I don't think they are the ones in the truck (although they represent the
same thing). The proportions of the can in the truck are wrong & it doesn't
show the top stud.

Clark

In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson writes:
...and I didn't know they even existed...
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588003058