 General / 30328
Re: New Dinosaur set reviews, 6721, 6722
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Bradley Dale writes:

_Camarasaurus_ is a sauropod realted to _Brachiosaurus_- are you sure you don't
mean _Centrosaurus_?

What is the mosasaur's alternate model?

And where can I buy these things?

Yes I meant centrosaurus, thank you. Though I think the Styracosaurus comes
with a bronto head too to build a camarosaurus, but I can't remember quite.
That may be the Mosasaurus set. The Mosasaurus alternate models are a
"dimetrodon" that looks nothing like one (though you get the neat dorsal
spine/fin for it) and two other dinos whose names I didn't recognize and
whose appearance seemd improbable and unrealistic. This is not to say that
they aren't neat merely that with these two sets the main model is the most
realistic.

All the sets have been available through S@H since last week. So far they
are not on the web site. I forgot to ask whether the Jurassic Park III sets
were available yet but I was not as impatient to get those. Also I heard
from a small store owner in MA that he thought they would be getting them in
just a week or two.

Jonathan