 General / 30231
    Almost complete in Castle and Pirate themes... —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: I finally realized I had reached that point where it would be easier by far to note the sets I still needed/wanted in the following themes (the two themes of primary interest to me): Castle (still need 23 sets, actually want 7 of them) (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general)