 General / 30231
30230  |  30232
Subject:
Almost complete in Castle and Pirate themes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 07:08:09 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I finally realized I had reached that point where it would be easier by far
to note the sets I still needed/wanted in the following themes (the two
themes of primary interest to me):
     Castle (still need 23 sets, actually want 7 of them)
     Pirate (still need 10 sets, actually want 5 of them)
So I guess it seems very much within reach at last -- I will be either
complete, or as complete as I wish to be (and I am within 12 sets of that!).
Since I lost most of the lego from my younger years, this was mostly
achieved in the last three years.

Kinda cool...

-- Hop-Frog