 General / 30212
    Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland. —James Simpson
   (...) Jake: Seriously? Do you mean that every single part that is used in a Legoland model has been available for purchase by Joe Consumer at some point in time (even if it was just a promotional on some ferry traveling between Vunderbagen & (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

        Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland. —Jake McKee
   (...) Yep, that's what I have been told. I might have misunderstood about the color/part combo, but I am positive about the parts. They might be 20 years old, but at one point ol' Joe Consumer could have picked up up in a store. I will check on the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)