 General / 30183
    Re: War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.) —Mark Sandlin
   (...) "On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It's a silly place." I was trying to look at the picture and see if the machine guns were present. I'm still unsure... I suppose we'll have to rely on reviews as we get them. ~Grand Admiral Muffin (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.) —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Hmm. I thought "Camelot" with 2 letter 'A's looked odd. :-) (...) It is hard to tell but those two black "rods" above the engine sure look like machine guns to me. Guess I'll find out when: A. mine arrives or B. someone that gets theirs tells (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general)