 General / 3016
    Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated —Michael Hopkins
   (...) Joe, Your pictures are simply amazing. I really like the B-29 and your city pictures. Your buildings look like they have a lot of detail that is difficult to see given the small images sizes. I hope you find the space to put up more detailed (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated —Jesse Long
   Michael Hopkins wrote in message ... (...) If you guys like a page, can you please leave the URL in the reply so people who don't have time to go to every page posted can still go (without having to re-download 6000 messages)? Thanks, Jesse (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)